I'm happy to announce the third installment of Real-time view has been released into the wild: https://www.saleae.com/beta
- Real-time view while waiting for a trigger.
- Ability to "skip the trigger".
- Dramatically increased usefulness of the default "demo" settings (impacts new installations).
- Normal application behavior during real time view
- Significant analog performance improvements
- Circular buffer
All this is all just the tip of the iceberg for what's planned for this year. Lots of exciting stuff!